Sunday, October 18, 2015

Oct 17, Saturday, Diary

Watched two eps of "The Muppets"...
watched three eps of "You're the Worst"
 watched TNR 1: 5 & 6..
  while playing Scrabble.   
  Sleep  0445.

Up 0600, pee and  snack: peanut butter.

UP 9:10
Coffee... shower, dressed...
Waiting around for #1 to get ready...
Four of us in car,  11:30.
Dropped  #1 and Stitch at LBMH.
Off to a Dollar General Store, then the Pet Smart next door to it, at which I was mighty thankful to find a public-friendly restroom, and we acquired a 30 lb bag of dog food...  then the Home Depot next door, to get a couple front door keys cut for #1... and we were aghast and annoyed to see all the Christmas decorations up.
Then Trader Joe's....
Then filled up.. that is FILLED UP for the first time in quite awhile my tank...and home.
She hurried in, to use the restroom, and I unloaded the car...
Then tried out the new keys to make sure they work....
And She sat down at the desk top computer.... I could see She had opened Fet.
We had talked about filming when we got home.
This irked me a bunch. Apparently She had other priorities..
I went into BR2 and started watching the OU-Kansas State game, with OU kicking butts.
And I fell asleep.
She came in... 15:15, and asked about filming, and I said, "THAT ship sailed away when you sat down at the computer and started reading and responding on Fet."
She was ready to go visit #2 at LBMH..
So out 15:30.
A 7-11 stop to get a newpaper, as I had learned on Thursday, NO place to get a newspaper inside the hospital...
We arrived 16:00 ish...
She went up to the room, I went down to the cafeteria....  
I read the newspaper and watched  "LSU vs Florida" on t.v. on my phone....
Aroud 17:00, She tapped on my shoulder, ready to go.
We went back up to the lobby, found 'the boys'  who had gone outside to find the car instead of staying in the lobby like Merry had told them to....
And home...
And I undressed, and put a load of laundry in wash.
and  played with pens while watching football...
Bored of that, I watched
TRMS 
  Dinner   Beef stew and tortilla chips
Then an Amy Schumer special was just started at 2130..
at which time exactly my friend GG called me back, returning my call.
 I had the thing recording on the DVR anyway.
We talked until 2210 or so.
Merry had come in to lay next to me and watch the special...and had fallen asleep by the time I was done talking to GG.
I rewound the special, and watched it from the beginning.
Then I went out, and moved my laundry from washer to dryer.
Then I watched "Guardians of the Galaxy". ....    (midnight...) 

Meal log:
  2100  Beef stew and tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment