Friday, October 23, 2015

Oct 21 Wednesday Diary

At worked, watched TNR 3:2,3,4,5,6
 and 1/2 of TRMS before I gave up on the crappy video link.
Departed work  7:05
Home  8:03.

#1 fed the dogs.
I fed the cats, and started on MDM:  chicken n rice and bread n butter and tortillas and butter.
#1 asked once again to borrow my car to go to work and I said, yes, but be back by whatever time it was cuz I had an appointment, which I really didn't...and later sent him a text saying, my appointment cancelled so he could 'take his time'.
I watched TRMS from the 20th... and sleep 0900.
Awake 13:30.... to pee
and up 17:45.
Watched TRMS that started at 18:00, while reading newspapers, going through TV Guide....
Watched CSI-Cyber....
Watched  Law and Order -- SVU
Watched Code Black
Watched The Big Bang Theory
Watched You're the Worst.....                                   .........00 00




No comments:

Post a Comment