Saturday, October 3, 2015

10.02 Friday Diary

10.00 UP and dressed, and we headed out on errands..
  Started with going for a long-put-off blood draw AND for me, a breath test, which took a bit longer...
  THen across the street to Walmart, where I hoped I could put in a prescription for a new supply of contact lens (no, I need an actual prescription) and I bought a birthday card for GG....  
  Then we went to the PO in the same shopping center and mailed the birthday card, while returning an unwanted package....
Then to Verizon Wireless, where we looked into replaced the phone that Babyman had busted...  but he is not due a new one for another 6 weeks, so we made an alternate plan...
Then to Soup Plantation for lunch.
 HOme  1245...and I fell into bed for a nap.
She nudged me awake 1445... and we were up and going again.
First to the further Walmart to pick up Her prescriptions...
Then off to HB to pick up Babyman and bring him to our house for the weekend  (16:20). Of course he wasn't ready. I don't think he ever even starts packing until we get there for him.
Meanwhile my work supervisor sent me a text, saying that the other overnight guy had called in sick for tonight, and would I come in, in place of him?   I replied I would, but did not think I could make 19:30, but for sure before 21:00, and he accepted it.
We headed back to LB and the supermarket,  arriving there 1725.
Did some shopping, Sunshine 'came out', headed home, arriving 1825.
Groceries in and away.
I used the computer for a few minutes to generate some screen caps from Thursday's video, then moved the caps and the video to my flash drive. 
Sunshine excused herself to go lie down, and I prepped for work... showered and dressed.
And took my anti-d pill, and some alka-seltzer, having a queasy stomach.
I kissed Sunshine good bye, 
In car 19:33
At work 20:24.
   On the way,  I thought over what I had for lunch, and remembered 1000 island dressing on my salad.
  However,  research I just did suggests, that should not be a 'gluten' problem.   

200   H s l S
369    H s l O
 33    H s our l Fun
200   H s H l O
5D,10H  Locked
310  D s m l C
70    D  gluten free
21 1/2   d s H l D
58  h s l P or M

Meal log 
12:00 Soup Plantation:  salad,  baked potato, bowl of chili,  

No comments:

Post a Comment