Friday, October 23, 2015

Oct 22 Thursday Diary

(still from Wednesday night)  
Watched  Life in Pieces
Watched Scorpion
Watched Criminal Minds
Watched Gotham.
 03:30 Sleep.
Merry called once or twice in the morning, and I finally called her back.

#1 stuck his head in my room and asked to use my car, and I said NO.
Merry called to say, She had left and returned once or twice, going back to use the bathroom....
I got up and 
  unlocked the back gate.
  Cleaned out the chamber pot...
  watched Fargo
 and took a shower.
Was still in the shower when She arrived home.
Got dressed...
She went out and 'hid' Her car so that #1 would not know She was home...
We went out to my car, which was now on nearly empty gas thanks to #1 driving it back and forth...
I took Her to LBMH to visit #2,  and I sat outside in the courtyard until 1730 when Sunshine came out to get me.
We went to Home Depot, and I got string for the whip-trimmer...
Then Taco Bell, for a snack for her...
Home  1830 or so...
I went to watch the TRMS which started at 1800...\
Followed by 2 eps of Comic Book Men...
Dinner was served...chicken n carrots n rice...
Watched Agents of Shield..
and The Big Bang Theory (again)
and CSI-Cyber (again)
and Life in Pieces (again) ..............   and  sleep  01:00 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment