Wednesday, October 14, 2015

10.12 Monday Diary

Dealt with the idiocy in Denmark, got on email that said, "all is good, we're having trouble with our phones, but driver is on location..."   etc
Munched on popcorn and rice cakes...
Watched TNR  2: 3,4,5,6,7,8 and 1/2 of 9.
Out 6:31, car 6:38, home 7:17.
Feed animals...
Dinner, leftover chicken and rice.
Watched "Blunt Talk" and "Guardians of the Galaxy" while Merry slept.
Sleep, myself, 8:40.
Up 13:30, to pee.
16:30, snack of peanut butter (out of the jar).
17:30 up... pee, showered, dressed, pills...toilet...
Talked to Merry, who was complaining of pain,  left side of her chest, left shoulder, down her left arm...
Kissed her good bye, 
Car 18:23.
Started thinking about what She said...
At a stop light, sent Her a text  "...Heart attack symptoms..."
Her reply basically said, "Not exactly...."
At the office, 19:08, and went in, to the toilet.
Came out to the office, and Lead on Duty said, "Call your wife."
I did, and Merry said, She decided to call 911, and an ambulance was on the way, as maybe it is a heart attack.
I went back in the dispatch office, and told the guys what was going on, and the two said, in so many words, get going...back home.
19:28 I was back on the road, heading for home, waiting for word as to which hospital She would be taken too.
Stitch called while I was southbound 710, and said, "L.R.M.C.H
with enough time that I easily made the transition to the 91 east,  and exit Downey.
I arrived at the place about 20:15, and went in.\
The emergency room was so busy...at least the waiting room... that it reminded me of "Code Black".
It took me 15 --20 minutes to get anybody's attention, to let me in, to get back to the bed She was in...
So I got back there, and She was resting, there with Stitch.
She had 2 EKGs done, was givin NGLy and aspirin...  later some other pain killer whose name I did not catch... 
And was still complaining, even crying...from the pain.
The RN returned and gave Her a shot of morphine.
She was still complaining, as She fell asleep.

Meal log:
02:00 popcorn, rice cakes
08:00 baked chicken, rice 

440 H  s l S
611 H s m l O
273  H s last Fun (Her or me)
97 H  UN
440  H s Her l O
320  D s m L ci
80  D  gluten free
31 1/2  D  s Her last D
9 D  s l P or M


No comments:

Post a Comment