Monday, October 19, 2015

Oct 18, Sunday, Diary

Watched "Blunt Talk"
Watched TNR  1:7
Trying to sleep  01:30.

06:00 up to pee and get a snack...peanut butter...

Around noon, She started in with some sexual play to which I was a passive participant.  I did not engage, mostly because I didn't think She wanted me to.   She also said, She did not 'cum' as a result.

13:45 I got up , to toilet, and brought my laundry in, and started putting it away.
She lay on the bed talking.... then crying.
I got on the bed next to Her and let Her cry...  as She talked about Her emotional challenges.
And asked about...getting away for a few days.
I was good with it, and She got up to work on it.
I took a shower, and dressed, and used the toilet two more times, kind of a  first-day-before-work-week ritual, totally evacuation my bowels....
She showed me where She wanted to go, and She called the person that She planned to visit, who told Her, "Come on up!"
I kissed Her good bye, and departed....   1517.
At work  16:06.

Set up for Monday...   easy enough.
Taking care of SUnday night's work...easy enough.
..exchanging texts with Merry as She drove alone on Her 3 to 4 hour car trip, easy enough...

My partner at work decided to walk to the liquor store at 21:59, one minute before we, in dispatch, get rez calls as the rez department closes for the night...and I got bombed... for all of 10 minutes.
Then my partner asked to leave 30 minutes early, at 2300 instead of 23:30.... okay by me.

Meal log...
 0600  peanut butter,out of the jar...

584  H  s l Sx
755   H s my l O
417  H  s last fun for Her or me
241 hr  UN
584  H s HER l O
326  D s l cig
86   D  gluten free
37 1/2   D s Her l Date
15   D  since last P or M






No comments:

Post a Comment