Wednesday, October 14, 2015

10.13 Tuesday diary

00:30 Doctor returned, said, tests for any heart problems came back negative....  best guess, the pain is coming from a pinched nerve.
He gave Her a script for "Norco", and Her discharge papers.
With help from Stitch, as She was still groggy and woozy,  we got Her dressed and in a wheelchair, and wheeled Her out the door, and I had them wait curbside,while I fetched the car...
 We got Her in.
She wanted "Taco Bell"  so I hit a drive-through.
Home...  I helped Her in, and to the toilet, and I kept an eye on Her so She didn't fall off, and She sat there while taking all Her p.m. pills...  then I helped Her up, and to the bedroom.
Then I called 'work' and the guy who came in to cover my shift in my absence did want me to come in, as he said he had things to do in the morning... so I kissed Her goodbye and left.
01:39, in car ..   2:09 at office.
...popcorn...
..watched TNR  2:9,  3:1,  3:2.

The regular Tuesday guy (MS) had called in sick with flu symptoms, so the supervisor (DB) came in, in his place.

Out 6:25, car 6:30   and rolling in search of  a pharmacy to turn in the script.   
1st stop CVS#1  arrived 7:24.  Store open, pharmacy not open til 8.
2nd stop CVS#2  arrived 7:35  Store and Pharmacy not open til 8.
3rd stop  Rite-Aid.  Store open 24 hours...pharmacy open at 8.
Called Von's.  Pharmacy opens at 9.
Back to CVS#2, 7:45. Sat in car, waited til it opened.
Went inside, presented my scrip... pharmacist asked for Merry's id to match the scrip.
  SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
Back to car...and home... fetched Merry's i.d.... back to CVS...
handed it to pharmacist... sat down to wait...  10 min maybe 15...it was ready... 
And home  8:42.
Fed dogs and cats.
Fixed MDM,  leftover meat loaf, carrots, green beans, rice, while reading some of Sunday's paper.
To bedroom, talking with Merry a bit, then #1 came in, asked about borrowing a car...  Merry told him to take mine....   grrr...
with some misunderstanding about whether I needed it that evening...  
  Sleep  0940.

Awake 16:00..
and up 17:10.
   Merry said, "(#1) is on the way home,  he says I said you don't work tonight....  but I was woozy when I said it..."
Toilet, shower, dressed, iced coffee, pill..
 And waiting for my car to arrive.
 In the meaning, I pulled the trash cans, still on the street, up into the driveway.
  And I re-wired and duct-taped the gate latch bar that had come loose again....
  He arrived 1820 or so.
  Had to unload the stuff he was bringing home...
  Rolling 1830...and I had to stop for gas...
  At work 19:30..
  The night was dispatched out; I had some clean up to do for the morning.
  And I read blog reports of the Democratic Party debates held in Las Vegas  which I had set to record on the DVR at home...
And munched on rice cakes.
  And I read the rest of Sunday's papers  which I brought with me...
  And watched TNR 3:3 

Meal log:  
05:30  Popcorn
09:00 Meatloaf, carrots, green beans, rice
21:00  rice cakes

464 H  s l S
635  H  s l O
297  H s l Fun (Her or me)
121  H  Un
464  H s H l O
321 d s M l Ci
81  D  gluten free
32 1/2  D s Her L date
10 D s l P or M





3 comments: