Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NOV 10TH TUESDAY DIARY 17TH D.A.A.

first, lemme get this out of the way:
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

  Whooptee doo and big fuckin' deal.

so...

at work:
 watched  TNR  3:6, then 1:1, 2, 3.
Off work 6:25, as Merry arrived for me
6:30 in car
7:22 at home.
Feed ALL the critters.
 Bullfrog was... of course... bogarting the kitchen....
So Merry took care of prepping MDM for me...
Chicken (what She had cut off for me before The Dog ate the rest of it, the night before) and toast and t-chips
and watched TRMS from Monday.
0900  Sleep.

1100 I think it was , up to pee and for snack...
  which was peanut butter, straight out of the jar, and I think I had too much, as I was mighty queasy later on...

1715  up
  Toilet..
   change socks n underwear and wash up some...
   Boot back on, and ready...
   18:13  three of us in car
    Really snarled traffic...
   19:37 at work....
  
Working with Supervisor DB as my regular partner had called 'out' due to whatever-it-doesnt-matter..
Which meant, me actually doing some work,  and considering we finished Tuesday with 157 rides, and were starting Wednesday with 136, there was some work to be done.....




No comments:

Post a Comment