Monday, November 2, 2015

Oct 31st, Halloween, Diary AD-7

note :  this is being composed  slightly more than one day after the events took place

00:17  the first ep of  "Ash vs Evil Dead"  (AvED).
Sunshine was with me, and wanted to watch the movie, Guardians of the Galaxy.
Of course, she fell asleep halfway through, and I watched the whole thing. .................  03:45

14:00 Up and sitting in LR.
watching some football,  OU kicking Kansas up and down the field...
 Reading blog entries..on my tablet...
#1 had his pre teen daughter over for the weekend, and I was sitting around in a shirt and briefs, trying to be mostly covered up...
After they left to go trick or treating, I said I was ready, 
and Merry and I went into the bathroom, and took a shower, with Her assistance, but it was much more than that.  I sat on a high stool in the shower, and She did most of the washing.
Out and done, about 19:00.
Seated again in the living room, 
 watched TNR 3:2 and 3
  while counting trick or treaters.
  We had a total of three visits to the door, a total head count of 13.
Dinner :  pulled pork on  tortillas.
Watched TNR 3:4,5,6.   .....................................................
  

No comments:

Post a Comment