Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nov 6th Friday Diary AD-13

Felt like crap... flu like....   chills....   head ache...
Could not get out of bed...
Slept..woke up for a minute, to pee, maybe, back to sleep until...
She asked me to go into the living room, and sit in a chair, so that the dogs could wander around...
I sat back in my chair, and Donna jumped up and joined me and we napped together, while Merry went to Her appointment, and to get prescriptions, etc....
Then I moved into BR2 so I could stretch out, and the big dogs joined me...
When Stitch came home, I got up, and moved into BR1...

And watched the Democratic Forum .... 

and went back to sleep...

Dinner,  some kind of vegetable soup, and chips....
and sleeping, while half heartedly watching tv
  and sleeping through the night...





No comments:

Post a Comment