Monday, November 2, 2015

Oct 24th, Saturday Diary

Writer's note: this is being composed  eight days after the date...

Awake  ... and asleep
Awake... and asleep
Awake  ..and asleep

Awake 1500 for the end of the Texas T  OU game
  dozing...
Awake 18:00
Merry put black dye in my hair which actually had more of a green tint...
Then She added red dye to my beard and mustache...
Then I took a shower...
She put white make up on my face, and black around my eyes...
And we tore up an old shirt, and She applied spots of red ... I don't know what to call it, but fake blood.
Dinner....  beef (I think... ) stir fry.
Packed the dungeon bag, and we were in Her car at 22:15 heading for the Halloween party at the BoD.
We walked up the steep driveway,  all asphalt...
I stepped in a pothole, and took a hard fall.
And did something to my right ankle.
I stayed on the ground for some time, until a large fellow helped me upright, and brought me a chair, which I stayed in for awhile.
Merry paid our admission.
I took our bag inside the dungeon.
Merry and I went out by the fire circle, and hung out there awhile....

No comments:

Post a Comment