Friday, November 20, 2015

Nov 19th Thursday Diary

Day 26, my accident
Day 06, Her accident

01:00 up pee and snack
03:25  up, toilet
07:15 both of us up
Feed all...   talking,   helping Merry get dressed
Dressed myself... toilet
Merry, Coco, and I in Merry's car, Coco driving...
to Ortho doctor's office, southern LB...arrived 8:37...
paperwork...in to see doctor  0930...
  Who said, x rays did NOT show any fractures, so She could get by without the splint on Her wrist, but still not a thing to be done about the ribs.
out 10:00
Merry called #2 to see if he was up for a visit (he wasn't)..so home...
Snack: coffee and toast in living room chair..
THen to BR1   12:30
Started to watch Criminal Minds.
Merry was with me, asked me to pause it while She went to toilet...
I got TOO tired while waiting, and turned it off, and went to sleep...

and slept

and slept

Up at some point to watch TRMS...

Merry got dressed, and went with Coco, or rather, Coco drove her to LBCC to see a benefit being put on for #2's ...well, benefit...
She returned home.... 22:30 I think...I was still mostly asleep....
No dinner for me....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment