Saturday, November 21, 2015

Nov 20th, Friday...Diary

day 27, my accident
day 07, Her accident
pay day for Stitch and myself

Up 03:00,  pee  .... toast and banana....

up 730   ...made coffee.... playing scrabble-like games on tablet or phone...

Laundry, in and out...

Updating mail and bills....  deciding what to pay..
Writing checks...

Merry, to supermarket,  12:30...
while I paid bills online, and updated my diaries....      

Merry home  14:00...I assisted in bringing groceries...

Merry left to go to another market...
I went into BR1 and watched "Agents of Shield"

Merry returned.... and I helped bring more groceries in....
Merry and Coco departed, to go to OC to fetch #4,  then go visit #2 in LBMH....
I watched  "You're the Worst"   ...for what may be the last time...

Then "Criminal Minds"... then  "TRMS"  

Merry n Coco n #4  arrived home, Merry started dinner...

Merry n I watched "The Big Bang Theory"
 then dinner was ready,   Chicken n   Wild Rice n T-chips..
and we watched "Life in Pieces"
 Then "Elementary"  ...
   And I went to sleep   because I had an early shift next day 2130




No comments:

Post a Comment