Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nov 5th, Thursday, Diary AD 12

0300 awake, pee and snack
6:30 up just before my alarm...
 toilet, getting ready....
Merry was up a minute before Her alarm... and She got into the shower...
I got dressed, mixed my drink  to go  (ginger ale, mountain dew, red bull)...
We headed out,
  In car 7:15.
  We spent 45 minutes wandering around E LA because She started out by following Waze directions, then NOT following directions when She didn't like them... until we got off surface streets and onto the 101...
 At work  8:55....

(19:20 now, and REALLY ready to go home...but my relief is not here yet,  
   (scratch that, I can see him out in the garage, having a cigarette before he comes in)  and Merry is not here yet, so I'm not going much of anywhere soon...)
19:33 ON the way home
stopped for gas
 20:40  home

W-- TRMS
  dinner:  pork chops, rice, and toast
w Elementary  
   sleep  23:00  



2 comments: