Monday, November 23, 2015

Nov 21st, Saturday, Diary

Day 28, my accident
Day 08  Her accident

01:30   Up to p
03:30   Up to p
05:00  awake....
06:25 Up
 Toilet  shower   dressed...     
  Coco was driving, and was waiting to get into the bathroom which #1 had just gone into...so  ... a long wait...

In her car, with all three dogs riding along,  0725.
At work  08:00....

72 rides for today,  78  to manage for tomorrow...    heh...

SO  the ops manager at work,  "RS" had sent me an email, requesting a meeting with me prior to the start of my shift on Tuesday regarding 'my health'
  and I emailed my supervisor, DB, and told him that I do NOT want any meeting with RS re my health, and was giving notice to quit, whether it be one week, two, or three.
 We talked about it  at work during the day...
And agreed that I had no need to meet with RS, and I wasn't giving notice to quit.

With a few bumps .... it was quiet enough to place a few games of WWF,  and watch a good chunk of OU TCU, that started at 17:00 or so....

which had a happy ending,  and the first 'happy ending' I've had in some time...

Dinner,  excellent beef stew,  warmed tortillas, then tortilla chips.. 
Watched "Guardians of the Galaxy" ...  
                     sleep  22:00








No comments:

Post a Comment