Monday, November 16, 2015

Nov 15, Sunday, Diary

Day 22, my accident
Day  02, Her accident

awake  00:45
Watched Elementary
  W   Ash vs Evil Dead, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy,  Life in Pieces
  off to the toilet.................................  sleep  03:30

06:30  Pee and snack....

09:30  awake....   coffee and newpapers
 while watching  TNR  1:10,  2:1, 2:2 
and started on 2:3, but fell asleep from  13:30 to 16:45.

Some discussion and confusion earlier as Coco misunderstood what my scheduled start time at work is on Sunday  (15:30) 
 And She had a shower to be at from noon to 17:00.
So I dealt with the office, let them know I'd be in some later than what was expected...

UP ... toilet.... shower .... dressed... toilet.... packed up   

In Coco's car,  17:53    and at work  18:50.

What a fukkin night..
 Some 'music' event on for MTV at the  PDC...  a 159 ride day, and very touch and go whether we'd get all the rides covered.
  (we did)
Except for the on line booking I got at 23:50 (that's 2:50 eastern) for a pickup at BWI (Baltimore) at 06:00.
  I called the 4 affiliates we have listed in Baltimore (one 'no', three recorded messages) and 5 affiliates we have listed in the DC area...  nothin' honey.
I hate making all the calls; I have even more saying 'no' to our clients.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment