Saturday, November 30, 2013

11.28 diary

Home.
She had been up late last night...to early this morning, doing prep on the day's cooking.
R was up, cleaning and prepping.
I fed some animals.... and woke Her up, as instructed, and She suggested I let Her nap some more,while I shower, so I did so.
Afterwards, naked, i entered Her bedroom, and climbed in bed next to Her, and we both napped.
We woke up and She was ready.
She had me bend over the edge of the bed, and used tawse, paddle, and spoon on my ass and thighs.
Then She had me lay prone, face down, across the bed, and continued with more of same.

And She cut the lock on my device, and took it off Me.

She said, I could go, take a nap for an hour or two, then get up for a hot tub soak, then be prepared to ....work.

I slept for about 90 minutes,  and got up, and went out to the hot tub, and soaked for about an hour.

I came back into the house, and showered, and started helping.

Helping Her in the kitchen, however I could.
House cleaning, and rearranging.
Bringing in the new chairs and table, setting them up.

Dressed.... and company arrived, around 1830.
Continued with cooking, etc,   and dinner was served, 1945.

After dinner.... I sat down in an easy chair-recliner, and.... fell asleep.
The company departed, and I got up to say good-bye.

We went out to the hot tub, for a joint soak.... and were there, past midnight.

Hr s Last O   398
Hr s Last Sx  288
Hr s DD   15
hrs locked 8 days, 16 1/2 hr
Unlocked  14










1 comment:

  1. For the record (and I know you were simply exhausted) : Our company left at about 12:45AM... It was a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete