Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Grading or scoring

I've been thinking how I could or should 'grade' a given scene.
She often asks me, what I think or thought of a given scene...and I've been trying to work out a reasonable way of grading it.
Here's where I'm at so far....
I will probably use a range of 0 to 5, since that seems to be the range She is fond of.

Verbal:   How well does She tell me what's going to happen. 
   She usually says something like  "Get naked" or  "Drop 'em"  with further action implied. 
   Better: "Strip for a spanking",  "Get ready for a beating"  "Show me your bottom".
   Best:  "Get yourself naked, I'm going to beat your bottom to a bright red."

Waiting:   Does She make me wait for it?  
   Most of the time, it happens, in like a minute, from getting naked to action.
   Better:  "Bring me a paddle, and bend over the desk..."
                 "Time to get up. Go, pee,  come back here, strip, and bend over the bed."
   Best:  "Go get the paddle,  come back, get naked, and stand over there, bend over, hands at ankles. I'll get up in a minute, after I check some email."

Choice:   Usually: in the morning, She tells me to go choose 3 implements and return.  In the afternoons, She pulls them out of the drawer, Herself.  When we go to dungeons, or on trips, She leaves it up to me, to choose what I / we bring along.  This seems to work.
  Better:  "Go get 3 implements, and hurry back,  I want to really beat your ass."

Dress/undress:   It is written in our rules that I should be naked for discipline.   I need to ask Her about that  Has that always been Her 'thing' or did She get it from me?  When She played with subs in the past, was nudity always required of them,  or did She learn enough about me to know, that I ...really dislike ...depictions of discipline administered  with the recipient half-dressed?
 For me, my nudity represents a TPE, as in, I am naked, and She is not (usually).
However,  on the times I am wearing ...something...beforehand things get started,  there is an aspect of ...embarrassment (not for me...) or submission, of bending over, and having Her take down my briefs/panties, whatever.

Lecture:  She doesn't, much.   Not during.
  But ...to hear Her say, "You know I love you..."   "This makes you a better husband..."   "Did you put the toilet seat down?"   "Does it hurt...?"    mmmm

Position: I've written a lot about this .....
  Most of my positions have been....ON the bed, and I gotta believe, it's out of Her laziness, because She doesn't want to get out of, or off, the bed.
 A recent beating had me, face down prone, on the bed...   then face down, ass up,   then on my back, legs up (diaper), all on the bed, with Her never getting off the bed.
 There's just such a bigger range of possibilities here.

Tease with or without denial: 
   With me locked or unlocked, there's a lot of room for exploration here.
    ...like teasing me before a beating.....  or during....
   .... or even to the point of bringing me off.... then beating me harder if I Do get off.....

In Chastity
   A different waxed ball.....   Lock me up before? Lock me up after?  Or just tell me that She 'might' lock me up, and let me think about it....

The Beating....     how did it feel,  was I close to ...some edge?
   Did She stop too soon (to suit me)?
    Was I glad when it was over, or do I feel like I was left hanging for more?

Pictures....
    I love pictures of results .... on my bottom.
    I hate asking Her.  
    I love it when She remembers, or chooses, to take 'em.





No comments:

Post a Comment