Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nov 20.... Feedback and/or grades

(referring to the Red numerals on the previous post)

1. 
 The subject  here is Verbal Communication.
So much of what we do...what She does to me ... is assumed or known to us both without anything being said.
When She says, "Take 'em down," I know what it's for.  When She says, "Get naked," I know why. When She says, "Go get three implements," I know what She's going to do with them.
BUT
What boy would not have some fear struck into his heart, hearing words like, "I'm going to give you such a beating..."
And I don't believe I've every heard Her say something like that...from our first play date, when we were at a dungeon, and we found an open bench, and She said, "Well, get undressed..."
From then and since, all the activity has been assumed,  from the moment She's told me to get undressed.
So, yes, it would be interesting to have Her say, "I'm ready to beat your bottom red. Go get three implements..."
Or, as we go along:  "Stay put.  I'm not done beating your ass."
Or, "Your ass is a lovely shade of red, and I'm not through beating it yet..."
Or, as I'm getting up in the afternoon, and She comes in to my room:  "Stand up, take those down, and bend over.  I'm going to give your ass a whipping."
  INC OR NO GRADE ...can't justifiably give a grade on a subject that hasn't been hashed out or taught.

2.  Choice....She gave me a choice of what implements I picked.  This is interesting, as I kinda know what implements hurt the best on me.  On the other hand, I also like it when She takes control, and chooses the implements Herself.  
Well, as long as it's mixed up, alternating, sort of, between Her choices and mine, I'm good.
 In conjunction with this, is the few minutes I spent, going to get the implements, looking at them, thinking about what effect they would have on my buttocks....  
 However, if She had said, "Go get three implements for me to beat your bottom with...", I would have had even more to think about....
A+

3.  on 'waiting'
 She had me bend over...and wait.  She used the crop....then had me wait for.  She used the paddle...and had me wait for more. 
 She must have read my blog, and understood.  Thank you, Merry!
A+

4.  on taking Pix.
 She took pix, without a word from me about it.  Pretty good ones, too!
 She read my blog, and understood.     Thank you, Merry!
A+

5.   on Tease and Denial
 She unlocked me, She got me worked up, She got my penis hard,  She let my penis feel the warmth and moisture between Her thighs....  then She left me hanging, yearning for more.   Oh, Gawd....
 Thank you, Merry!
A+

6.  on being Locked Up.
 Telling me that I was to remain locked up...for an indeterminate time (or rather, not telling me for how long, other than a very long time) ... along with the lecture about fiscal responsibility....
I had an poor emotional reaction to it.... which I was able to adjust to a good reaction.
This is what it's about, having a reaction, feeling SOMETHING...  and then, finally....giving in,  allowing my submission to Her authority to take over, and admit, "I agree with whatever You think is best."
A+

7.  on the Beating, itself:
  The pictures tell the story. My bottom was quite red, from the top curves and down the thighs.
 I felt it, felt it good.  I was nowhere near a 'yellow' much less a 'purple'; nowhere near subspace, but I felt the burn for a while afterwards.  Thank you, Merry!
A+

Others not numbered:
  on CFnm:   She wore the red dress, while I was naked, throughout the session.
 I love this aspect, because it eliminates...almost ...the idea in my head of this being foreplay, prior to sex: that THIS is only about Discipline.  
A+

on Position:
  Bent over the bed,  legs spread, feet on floor, head down on the bed.  
  Just a great position!
  Made me think of, among other things, being a young boy,  bent over the bed, waiting for Mom to come in and paddle my bottom.
A+   

     



No comments:

Post a Comment