Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nov 27 Diary

Tuesday morning   ...home....etc....

I stood, freshly showered and naked, at the side of Her bed, and She invited me to climb in next to Her.

We talked quietly.... and She answered a few questions that I had put on my blog.... (why "always naked for discipline"  and why She always had me undress myself, rather than ..sometimes doing it to and for me,  why She is usually dressed while I'm undressed, why She usually has me situated on the bed...)

Then She said, "I have already picked out the implements for this morning, and I have them here."
"Oh..."
"So.... face down, prone,  across the bed,  perpendicular to where I'm sitting...."
I situated myself, and She brought three paddles out from under Her pillow....
and began beating my buttocks.... and down the back of my thighs and calves.
"FDAU", She said,  very quietly.   Please speak up!
I crawled around, til my head was down, on the edge of the bed, with my ass up, legs spread, in front of Her.   
She beat my buttocks, and on down my thighs, quite a bit more,  while making sure to get some paddle smacks deep into the crevice of my cheeks.
Then click click I barely heard the familiar sound of a cell phone taking pictures.   
Then, as I waited there, She took a long time fussing with Her phone.  I heard Her say  .... something.... and I said, "What's that, J?"
She smacked my thighs with a paddle, quite hard, as She said, "Do not speak unless you hear me say your name, do you understand me?"
"Y..yes, J."
She continued with.... well, I have no idea, I couldn't see,  but eventually She resumed ...with a few more paddle smacks.... then said, "FULU."
I had to think about it,  then rolled over, onto my back (face up) and put my Legs Up. 
She paddled my buttocks...and thighs... and said, "FU LD".
I put my legs down, and spread, straddling Her where She sat.
I lay there, looking at the ceiling...  as She spent time rubbing the front of my thighs with various paddles, teasing me with whether or not She was going to smack or not.
She did smack, quite a bit, up and down my thighs, outer and inner. 
"Okay, I'm done."
I sat up, and we hugged.
I got under the covers, next to Her.

After a bit, She allowed me the privilege of slipping down Her legs,  pulling Her panties down and off,  and licking Her clit and pussy and watching Her moan in orgasms.

Then.... I got up and dressed, as I had to go to CVS to pick up our prescriptions.

.I was back, 1130ish,  as She was getting dressed to go to a meeting.
I had 4 of the 5 prescriptions She called in.
So She checked, and apparently, the 5th one wasn't actually called in.  

(Come to find out much later...She actually thought I immediately went back out to get it.
   Oh, Darling, when ...exactly do you think I should sleep?)

Anyway...dinner....  and sleep  about noon.

Alarm 16:45, I reset it for 17:15.   Since She wasn't home, I did not need to get up THAT early.
As I did get up, She called to make sure I was ...getting up....  while telling me that traffic was a ... jam  (big...fucking...surprise)  and to let R know, She figured to be home around 18:30.
And, oh yes, She said,  when you get home tomorrow.... wake me up as you're getting in the shower, I want to join you, I have a surprise for you.
And...call me when you leave for work.

I did, and She told me that She had just left the house where Her 4th son lives, and the conversation they had did not go at all well.

In my car 1815, at work 1945....

HSLO 350
HSLA  240
HSLD  14
IC   7 days, 6.5 hrs







  

No comments:

Post a Comment