Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov 25 Diary

Home....and....

Naked, out of the shower, I entered Her room, and, at Her bidding, got in bed next to Her.
We talked quietly a bit.
Until She said, "Since I'm keeping you locked up, I won't punish you more with a spanking."
I protested, "What?  I was looking forward to it all the way home.."
"Okay.... go get three implements...."
I got up , and went, and returned with  a leather belt, spoon, and small paddle.
She has yet to use a belt on me, it's not on our list, but I've been yearning to try it, or have it tried on me.
She had me stand, facing the wall, and gave my butt a few swats with it.
"This is too flexible, go get a stiffer one."
I went to my room, fetched two other belts, and returned.
Against the wall, and She gave me a few more swats with it.
Then She started to tell me the memories, bad ones, the belt brings back to Her...
That She could deal with those, IF I really wanted 'the belt' but that we should go shopping for a much wider belt.....
And I said, "Not that important, I wasn't all that impressed."
Then I lay down on the bed, for a hearty application of paddle and spoon to my bottom.

Then She said, "Go..."
I went.... made my dinner, went to my room, and ate while reading Sunday's paper.
After a bit, Little-S came dancing in to talk to me.
She asked about the cuffs, hanging from the chains above the bed.
I said, "Well, I've put J's ankles in those cuffs,  then I ..."
And I stuck out my tongue.
"You tickle Her?"
"Yeah...."
"Do that to me sometime?"
I chuckled. and I demonstrated, with my legs up and spread, while wagging my tongue....
And her eyes got big, then she made a face, "Grown up things...."
"Yep."
She was straddling my waist, putting pressure on my CD til it pinched, and I asked her to move, some.
She thought about it a second, and asked, "Do women have chastity?"
I explained as best I could about chastity belts for women.
"How do they pee?"
"There's usually a drain hole for that."
"What about during the bloody mess?"
"The...what..."
"That's what Mommy called that time of month, the bloody mess."
"Oh.  Well, since I've never really been involved with a female device, I don't know for sure..."
She left, I went to sleep.

J joined me in bed, sometime.... 3:30.
16:45, alarm off, I sat up,  drops in eyes... pills...
I went to the toilet, returned, She said, "Get naked..."
I did.  She had me get prone on the bed, face down, in front of where She sat, cross legged.
She beat my ass ..with something...
Then said, "FDAU."
I got up, and then knelt in front of Her, my ass up to Her, and She beat my ass and thighs.
"Turn around."
I did...on my back, legs up.
She beat the back of my thighs.
"Legs down."
I dropped them, and She beat the front of my thighs.
We hugged, and we talked.
She told me that She talked to Her mentor, W, earlier in the day.
He was probably coming over for Thanksgiving.
She told him, the longest time She's kept me locked up prior to now has been 5 days, and today made6 days....and he said, "Oh."
She said  that "Oh" meant.... that She should unlock me ...immediately? ...and fuck my brains out.
Well,  starting sex at 5pm when I need to be leaving at 6pm did not seem like a good idea, and She agreed.
I suggested, just because that is HIS idea doesn't mean it has to be ours.
She said, Her intention was to ...wait til Thursday morning.
I said, I thought as much, and I'm good with that.
Might as well make a real record out of the duration.
Besides, I've gone a month, and more, before this....just not under Her guidance.
Really, I'm thinking, not even Thursday morning.
Wait til Thursday night, when we finally get to sleep together again.....

Up, showered, in car, off to work.
At work...we were IM-chatting.
..about whether love in a M/s relationship can work
  It does for us...
 Whether I think She is 'soft' with Her beatings on me, because She loves me...
   No.  We both enjoy it, too much.
If She went 'soft', I would surely tell Her so.

I had edited my profile, saying I did not want to go to any more parties through the end of this year,
so we chatted about THAT.
Basically...with the conclusion, that I need to TALK TO HER. CONSULT WITH HER. TELL HER WHAT I"M THINKING and FEELING.
Yep, I gotta try that. It might work.

Hr s L O  326
Hr s L sex  216
Hr s L D  6 1/2
hr IC  150 1/2

PLEASE ....!
Just a lovely red...

Love Her attitude

REALLY RED!






No comments:

Post a Comment