Thursday, November 21, 2013

Nov 20..... variations?

I'm really not sure what 'topping from the bottom' means to anybody or everybody.
To me, it means, offering suggestions  while 'in session',  which I certainly would not do, unless I'm specifically asked  (which She has).

But I don't think I'm trying to take any control if I offer suggestions in a forum such as this one...so:

The scene of Nov 20 a.m. was .... nearly perfect.
What could have made it perfect?
A little more ...verbal, as I wrote, previously.
Starting with the warning: "I'm going to beat your bottom to a bright red."
Maybe, some lecturing during:  "Why am I beating your bottom?  Because I want to, because I like to, because I like to see to the color on your bottom, I like to watch you wiggle, and hear you groan."
"Because you NEED discipline, this is the only way you learn."
"Tell me if it hurts, I like to hear you say it."
and ...quite simply,
Pushing me ...just a little bit more... reaching for my limits.
As I said, nearly perfect.... but does that mean, I would want to repeat the scene,  exactly that way?
Well, I would like... variety.
I speak of variety in positions or use of restraints.
I offer the following:

1.  Same position, with my wrists in cuffs, arms stretched in front of me,  the cuffs tied to something so I can't move my arms.
2.  Same position,  my arms bound behind me, so that each hand is grasping the opposing forearm.

3.  Kneeling on the bed, Ass up, face down,  wrists in restraints,  or not.
4.  Kneeling on the bed, Ass up, face down, wrists and ankles in the spreader bar.
5.  Bent over the back of a chair (the black chair in my bedroom), hands on the seat of the chair, possibly restrained to the chair.
6.  On bed, on my back, legs straight up...diaper position
      (might be hard for me to hold this for long, unaided by restraints.  Perhaps being told to be "at ease" during Her breaks, with my legs down,  then "Legs up" when She is ready to resume)
7.  On my feet, legs spread,  bent over,  hands on ankles, or as close as  I can get.
     (Also might be difficult for me to hold this for very long.  Perhaps with me standing, at attention, with my back to Her during breaks,  then She says, "Bend over" when She's ready to resume."

And, oh, add to this some 'humiliation' play,  such as ....
   inserting a dildo in my ass,  in between beatings
....or a rubber-gloved  digital prostate exam (or, rather, one such exam in between each beating)
.... or a rectal thermometer inserted in between each beating....

Which leads to a whole new category,  that could include
   Enemas....  while I'm restrained, or not....
   Using the strap-on...while I'm restrained, or not
    Fisting my ass,  while I'm restrained, or not...

And, oh, geez, bringing out the cock n ball pillory....  or the humbler.... 

All for another day, another week, sometime, maybe.



    






No comments:

Post a Comment