Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov 19

Home......  chores.... 
She woke up, and came to me and said, "Good morning" then returned to Her room.
I stripped off, showered, dried, and naked, entered Her room, and She allowed me to join Her in bed.
We talked for awhile...
Then She said, "Go get the clear cane plus two others."
I got up, and went to my room, to get the clear delrin cane, maybe a foot long, and I added the bigger of the two small paddles, and a hairbrush with a plastic-faux-wood back,  and returned to Her.
I handed them to Her.
She said, "Clear the desk, and bend over it."
I went to the desk, clearing enough of the top of the desk, and bent, so that my back was horizontal, with my legs spread,  my elbows and forearms on  the desk, my forehead resting on top of my hands.
She came up behind me....  and I silently counted.....
Twenty five strokes of the cane, square across my butt cheeks.
Fifty strokes up and down my left cheek, then fifty strokes to my right cheek.
A brief pause as She changed ...implements....
Twenty smacks of the paddle to my left cheek, twenty smacks to my right.
"Stand up," She said, "That's all you're getting, get in bed."
 **
I did, then She started fixing the bedspread ...
"Get out."
I did.
She finished fixing the covers.
"Get in."
I did.
She got in next to me.
We lay there, talking for awhile.
I was not feeling arousal, as I often do, just from laying next to Her, and She was not ...doing anything to stimulate me, either. 

We had a discussion, the previous night, about 'sleep time' for me, and figured out that a bed time as early as 0845 would sometimes be a good thing, and almost never later than 10:45.
(my alarm each day would be going off at 1645...)
So, She said, "I'm letting you go to get something to eat, and I'll join you in your bed for a nap."
I put on the pink panties with white ruffles that I had brought along, then
I found something to eat in the nearly-bare cupboard (we haven't been home much, lately, so not much grocery shopping has been done...).
Then I went to urinate, with Her close behind me in the bathroom, waiting Her turn....
She noticed my left-over dripping as I pulled up the panties, and told me to change the panties before I went to bed.
Back in my bedroom, I exchanged the panties for beige Bali skimp-skamps, and added a white long sleeve thermal top.
...Which She told me to remove, before we go to sleep, as She prefers to feel my skin next to Hers, due to the amount of body heat I radiate.
I ate, and we watched an episode of "Comic Book Men."
She had never seen one before:  I think She was amused by it, if not hooked or enchanted.

I finished, it ended,  I turned off the t.v., we went to sleep,  spooning, my naked front to Her naked back.
I don't remember Her getting up and leaving, or much of anything else.... I often wake up to go pee, or have something else to eat, but not this time..... just remember the alarm at 1645.
By 16:48 I was sitting up, feet on the ground,   fumbling around looking for eyedrops, as I must have them after sleeping in contact lenses.....   as She entered, and said, "Good evening, bend over the bed please."
"Hang on, hang on, you know," I mumbled.
"Oh, okay, thought you did that already..."
"Not yet..."  I found eyedrops in my manpurse, and dropped my eyes, and resolved to get some that I can keep by the bed.... and said, "Let's start over...Good evening..."
"Good evening, bend over the bed."
I did so,  legs spread, back horizontal, elbows and forearms on the bed, forehead on my hands....
She went to the drawer, and picked out something....
By that, I mean, I'm not looking at what She gets out, I think She doesn't want me to know, or doesn't show me....   but afterwards, I saw it was the long brown paddle....
And stood behind me, and took down my panties.....   and delivered .... strokes to my buttocks.  
  I didn't count, this time.
Then She said, "Turn around and pull up your panties."
I did so, and She reached to my pile of mail that included a small package, and said, "What is this, open it... did I tell you, you can go shopping....?"
Inside the package was the new chastity device I had purchased on eBay.
"Put it on."
I did.
It came with two locking places, one to hold the cage to the ring, and the cage is hinged, so that it opens like a coffin, and locks on the side.  She exchanged the provided key-lock on the ring-cage for a plastic lock, then exchanged the lock on the side to a combination lock.
Then She sent me off, to take a shower, get ready for work
***
While She was in Her room at the computer (and discipline) desk, I asked Her to log into my checking account, to check on my balance. Once I verified it, I made sure She had the debit card that I had acquired for Her use, so that She could get to the supermarket, this evening.

Then, I took a shower....and dressed.....and poured coffee, a lot of coffee...
Said, 'Good night' to everybody ....
And was in my car 18:10.
And did not arrive at work until  1938 or so.

Besides actual work, first thing I wanted to do was look up the Hollywood Christmas parade...which will create a logistical nightmare for me, getting to work, on Dec 1.   ugh..............
And locations of Firestone dealers near me, as I really need to get my car in for oil change and general service....
And I spent some time thinking about, and writing, the "I just wanna cry" post, found elsewhere on this blog.
No communication with Her through out the night..... Until She sent a text: "Just woke up, now going to bed."
Oh.

Now then:
regarding  **
I give heartfelt thanks and love to Merry, as She has obviously read my blog, and is fulfilling my nearly-every desire and fantasy.
Grades, from  me, on THIS session....
 1. There was some time for me to 'think about it' as I went to fetch the implements.... and more time, as I was told to bend over the desk.... and as I waited for Her to get up and get behind me.  
A but not perfect; I want to be kept waiting 'a little bit longer' 
 2. I was ...naked.    I mean, me being naked for discipline is a 'given', even a 'rule',  but I still consider it to be important, especially with Her being clothed, as it seems to create a real power exchange.
A+  This is the ... only proper way, right? 
 3. I was bent over (something).   I consider being bent over (something) more submissive than being prone.  It's also supposed to be more painful, with the skin on the buttocks stretched, but I haven't really noticed that..   Anyway, I prefer a bent over position, to being prone, over Her lap.   However, having Her sit in an upright chair, with me draped over Her lap, is  equally good for me as being bent over something.
A+  having me bent over, or over Her lap will always get a perfect score
4.  Use of the cane first..... a very good way to get me to 'feeling it' from the git go.  No warm-up, just start hitting.   I have no idea if actual stripes appeared.  She followed up with the paddle, rather quickly.
A    Cane = good.  I'm just not sure if this cane leaves thin marks or broad impact marks.
5. Use of the wood paddle, next.   (it WAS selected by me....) She 'likes' to use the waffle maker and the spoon: but both are quite capable of leaving behind bruises or.... drawing blood.  This paddle, however, has an immense sting,  and leaves 'red'  that stays on the skin for a while.
A+  This paddle has the right....stuff.   It hurts plenty, but doesn't draw blood or bruise.
6. What , no pictures?   Well, She's not always in the mood to take pictures.   Or, sometimes, She says 'No' , just.... to say No.
for 'incomplete'.   As it might be pointed out after She reads this, Did I ask Her to take pictures?  (No).   It just seemed to me, there was some sense of 'hurry' on Her part, during this,  like...we were trying to get done and pack and catch a plane or somethin'  and I didn't feel like I could slow Her down, any.

*** 

kl1. slslsldkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Key points on THIS session:
1.  "Get up and bend over the bed."
   Well, the order came a little too quick.  I was five minutes removed from waking up. Had not even urinated yet.
 I could suggest starting with "Do you need to pee?  You have ten minutes to get ready to have your bottom blistered,"  something like that.
 Right idea, just a bit too fast.
 2.  "Get up and bend over the bed."
  A+  for having me bend over (something).
 3.  Pulled down my panties.... 
  A+ for the effort, for reading what I've written in posts.  I've wondered what it would feel like, to have them taken down by Her.   I'm kind of 'ehhh' on the feeling I got from it.  Maybe it would be different, if i was standing next to Her, as She sat in a chair,  about to go over Her lap, and She reached out, to take them down.....   At any rate, it doesn't seem unreasonable to 'mix it up.'   In the mornings after work, I'm most likely to be naked, when I'm in Her room....  in the evenings on awakening, I'm most likely to be wearing ...something, whether briefs or panties.   So maybe,  I can present my bottom naked, in the morning, and have Her take 'em down, in the evening?    
4.  Use of paddle
I definitely feel 'this' paddle.  I suppose She doesn't want to use a cane every time.  Not that I would object.  Not that it matters one twit if I object or not.   Still, I do wonder what it would be like to drive the 80 to 90 minutes to  work  on a stinging, aching, freshly caned bottom.....
5. Lecture about shopping/spending money
A+  Invoked a good sense of realism to the scene.  I need this. 
6. No pictures, even in the new chastity device
No, I did not ask.  She walked away, rather quickly.   In a hurry to get back to a game on Her computer,  think.   So I took pictures, myself.  But with the lighting coming from above,  the lower half of my cheeks is in shadow.

An interesting day.
No sex at all.  It's been three full days since....    what's up with this?

Hr SLO  182
HR SLA   72
HR s LD  7
HR un 96 1/2  Hr LiC  6 1/2 





  
  
 


1. 




  




1 comment: