Wednesday, November 27, 2013

11.27 Cuckolding

Wednesday morning, J and I were ...just talking.... and the subject of cuckolding came. up.
It became apparent that we weren't clear on the exact definition, such as ....  is marriage a necessary part of it?
Every definition I found said, yes, the essence of it is
 Woman and Man are married.
 Woman fucks another man.

Here's a bunch of definitions I found:

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts that his wife's pussy is her sole property and she alone decides which men she will fuck, even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

A submissive husband with a wife who takes on alpha-male lovers whereby the wife's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences.

A husband whose wife chooses to have lovers.

A man who gains sexual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small penis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' sexual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

a man in age only, in all other ways a boy whose wife turns to other men to satisfy her womanly needs that her husband can't

A husband who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. Often there are different levels of humiliation involved such as chastity, financial, sissification, etc. Terms surrounding cuckold include cuckolded, hotwife, bull, lover, etc.

A word used to describe a married man whose wife is sleeping with other men.

So, within a few of those definitions, I AM a cuckold.


1 comment:

  1. I would beg to differ on that. I was poly long before I met you, and you knew it. You are not sexually inadequate in any way, and according to my poly agreement, I cannot take another lover without approval of you and R... Which reminds me: Since R is my ex-husband, would he not be a cuckold as well?

    ReplyDelete