Saturday, November 30, 2013

11.29 Diary

Once inside, and after a shower....
She had me lay prone, face down on the bed, and used paddle and spoon on my ass and thighs.

We went to sleep, around 0200.

And woke up, around 1030.
Slept almost non-stop, straight through.

We got up, and moved around,  doing laundry and what not.
We got back in bed, and started getting friendly....
Which led into WMS...
  And I came...inside Her.  (around 12:45).

This necessitated me, licking Her pussy of Her juice and mine.... then She got up, straddled me, sat on my face, and let gravity aid in my continued licking... as Her juices continued to flow, into my mouth, on my chest.
She got off me.  The sheet was quite wet, and so time to wash it ..again.
We stripped the bed, I took it and some other laundry out to the washing machine in back, and got it started, then went back inside for a shower.

Back in my room.... I was dressed in panties and socks, and She said, "Take off your panties."
I did....and got prone, face down on the bed, and She beat my ass with paddles and spoon.
Then, I got FDAU, my butt to Her, and She continued, while aggravatedly observing that my ass was 'dirty'.
She had me put my panties back on (so as not to soil the bed) then FULD, while straddling Her, and She beat the front of my thighs ...almost to my limit...and added a few strokes of the tawse, across and up my chest, for 'good' measure.

Then it was time to 'relax'.
We caught up on a few episodes of TBBT.
I went out to get laundry out of the dryer, put more in the wash, and brought laundry in.
She had changed to the tv to an old musical, and was watching it. I put away the laundry, then joined Her, but I suspect we were both half dozing.

I got up around 1715 to get ready for work.  i didn't figure another shower was necessary, so I just dressed, went out ..and brought in..my last load of laundry, and put it away....
and was out, and in my car which was quite low on gas...around 1800.
A quick fill up at the local station.and I was on the way to work...
In almost NO traffic, and arrived before 19:00.

I hardly heard from Her hardly at all at work.

H s LO   11
H s LSx  11
H s L D   10
H UN      38


No comments:

Post a Comment