Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nov 18

Somehow, I made it home, despite half a dozen "micro-sleeps" on the way....

I checked to see if She was awake, as She needed to be up by 0700 to start calling to get (one of)Her son(s) a doctors' appointment.
She was (awake) and told me, She was having gastric distress.

I went about my morning chores...  then I stripped off, took a shower, and entered Her bedroom.
She said I could join Her in bed...  and we talked a bit.  Not much else was happening, or going to happen, because of how She felt.

I was half dozing next to Her,  when I got up, to put together my dinner ...and go to my room, so I could eventually go to bed.

   Note to self....need to do grocery shopping quite soon....the cupboard was very nearly bare.

I put together...something...went into my room, and ate, while reading a couple days' papers....
then went to sleep.

She joined me at some point....  while asking me to write a check for something or other,  BEFORE She had to go....and after a few moments, I woke up enough to do so.

She said, it was a shame that She missed giving me morning Discipline because She did not feel well,  and since She had to go on this doctor's appointment, She did not expect to be home in time to give me afternoon Discipline...    but I could surely expect it, the next day.

She had to go, and I went back to sleep...... and was up around 1700.
She called me at 1702, and I assured Her, I was up.
I went about, getting ready....   and was in my car, rolling, at 1815.
Arrived at work, 1935...on a Monday,  so 80 minutes is STILL not quite enough time.
New resolve....up at 16:45, try to be rolling at 18:00.

At work.... relatively calm considering the last weekS at work.

Before I left the house...and She wasn't home yet,  I told R, who just came home from work, "You know, She told me She's looking forward to some special attention from you, tonight...."

So, She and I were g-chatting later....and She told me, that He tried to get frisky, and She shot him down, because She was still feeling yukky.
And now I feel stupid for saying anything to him.

For ...all?... I think ... of my discipline sessions....I've been told to, had to...strip off,  myself.
I do wonder,what THIS would feel like.....to approach Her, where She sits....and then SHE takes down my pants ..etc...







 Hr S L O   158
Hr S L A    48
Hr S L D    49
Hr Un L       79





1 comment: