Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov 26 diary....on wishful thinking

So, I ask myself, what do I want to make it better?

Our time together, our time for sessions, is broken up into:
Morning,  home from work
Evening, getting up for work
Weekends.....time off, at home (which I've had damn little of...)

One issue...problem? I have is ...the hour or so, drive home, during which I'm left to wonder....
will She be awake, will She be in the mood, will She be feeling okay? 

So, here's one morning scenario:
About 0600, as I'm getting off work,  She sends me a text or an email, or just calls me:
  "You have a hard beating to look forward to.  Once you are home,  take care of the animals.  Then fetch <two implements, three implements, Her choice, my choice, whatever>  and bring them in to me.  Then take a shower, and return to my room, naked of course.  Make sure I'm awake, kiss me, and say "I'm ready for a beating."  Then go stand, near and facing the closet, with your hands on your heads, and wait til I get up."
  So I get home....
  She gets up...
   Maybe She has me bend over from a standing position,  hands to ankles.
   Maybe She has me bend, with forearms on Her desk.
   Maybe She has me bend, over the edge of the bed.
   Maybe She has me FDAU, on the edge of the bed.
   Maybe She has me on the edge of the bed, legs up (diaper).
   Maybe She has me prone, faced down and spread eagle on the bed, my butt raised up under pillows.
  
Cane strokes leave stripes on my ass.
 The paddle brings out a bright red color on my buttocks.
  A small paddle to my thighs has me yelping.
  "You know I'm doing this because I love you, don't you?"
 "DON'T YOU?"
 "Does this hurt?" ..... "GOOD!"
 "Tell me when you've had enough....I need a good laugh."

She takes pictures.
"Now, give me a hug, and thank me."
"Now, go away."
 As I leave, She says, "And if you think THAT was painful, just wait til this afternoon."





PM scenario:
16:45,  my alarm goes up. I sit up, feet on the floor,  drops in eyes, take my pills.
She enters....
"Go pee, if you need to.  Then hurry back here, and bend over that chair.  Your ass is getting a beating."
I return, and bend, over the chair, still wearing... some kinda briefs, and I ..wait.
Either She's there, waiting, or She returns from outside, goes to the drawer, and picks out whatever, I usually don't get to see what She selects.
Behind me, She takes down my briefs, all the way down.
"Because I love you..."  She says, as She paddles my bottom and thighs.
Then has me get on the edge of the bed, FDAU,  and She does come smacking in between my cheeks...
And has me turn over, legs up, and smacks the back of my thighs....
All the while, saying, "I love you....  " 'This hurts you more than me..."  "I hope you're learning..."
  "Your moans tell me, I'm doing a good job..."
Then pictures....
Then  "Get up and hug me, and thank me..."
"Now, go get ready for work."

Weekend...
  geez, I just don't know. It's been so long.....

However...most of the week is .... discipline-type....
What about a once a week  full on maintenance BEATING, like this:


or


or maybe, hanging around in the living room:





 





which leave me looking like this:





No comments:

Post a Comment