Tuesday, November 19, 2013

CFnm caning








Undoubtably, I've posted a number of these, previously.
Undoubtably, if / when I run across them on Tumblr again, I will save 'em, and post them here, again.

This, to me, is 'it'.... the pinnacle of discipline/punishment.

I'm still waiting for, hoping to receive, that elusive worst (BEST) caning.

The one that leaves red horizontal stripes and welts across my buttocks....
    (no fair hitting the front and back of my thighs.... makes it waaaay too easy to get me to react)
 The one that brings tears to my eyes...
...... that makes me grimace and groan and moan in pain....
 ......that gives me something to remember, when I sit, for sometime thereafter.

...the memory of which  puts fear into my heart...if only a smidgen, for   the NEXT time She says,  "Get ready for Discipline, and get the cane."

Or ..even better/worse....   while I hold that memory,  She says....  as I'm leaving for work,  "When you get home in the morning...and take care of the animals...  and take a shower.... then check on me to see that I am awake...  then you say, 'I will be ready for you',  then you will go to your room, get the cane out, present yourself over the chair,  and wait for me.   Minimum twenty strokes.  Might be more."














No comments:

Post a Comment