Monday, September 28, 2015

09.27 Sunday Diary

Up  03:00 to pee and get a snack..
 She was up and at the desk top, saying She woke up and couldn't sleep.
Awake again to hammering noise outside, at 915, because Bullfrog had taken it upon himself to do some remodeling...once again...without asking anybody.

Back to sleep, sort of...
And up 1030, to start laundry, help Stitch a little, to set up his phone....
To switch stuff on the old and new tablet, to show Merry the tablet, see if She might use it...
Watched TNR 3:3...
Laundry in dryer...
Coffee....
Laundry in and away.
13:45 up to shower and LOCK UP and dress.
Kiss Sunshine good bye.
Car 14:31.
Stopped for gas, enough that should last my work week.
Stopped for filters for my e cig.  
At work 15:26.
Surprised to see supervisor DB; found out he was filling in for the regular Sunday guy,  SW.
AND he did set up for the morning for the next day....which is (was) my job, and the reason I come on this shift at 15:30.
Okay fine.    
With the other two guys still here after DB left, it gave me time to catch up on my diaries for my weekend. 

Then I finished off season 3 of "The Newsroom".


80  h s l Sex, either of us
249  h s M l O
80   h s H l O
82  h s OUR last Fun
71 hr  un
10  hr Lock
305  D s l Ci
65  D  gluten free
16 1/2  D s H l Date
44 d s l P or M


No comments:

Post a Comment