Saturday, September 5, 2015

9.04 Friday Diary

Awake and asleep and awake  
Cookie on the bed off the bed on the bed.... Oy
Merry, up around 6, to take Stitch to work...
 (and pick up Bullfrog and his daughter etc...)
I was awake, 0630, started watching The Newsroom
And fed the animals..
Made some coffee.
Watched The Newsroom
Sitting at the computer desk.
Creating screen caps from Thursday's vid.
Posted some on FLR-DD on yahoo...
And on cyberspankings ...  and moved 'em to the flashdrive
Updated my diaries...

Eventually She returned home...

I started Laundry 
She went to pick up Stitch, who got off work at 13:00.

To BR1, and nap   1400 to 1800

And She left with Bullfrog to ...go somewhere else...

I read Thursday's paper.
Put laundry in dryer.
Watched The Newsroom.
She called, said, She wouldn't be home til 2200 2230 .
I opened a can of beef stew for dinner
Brought my laundry in...and away.
And watched The Newsroom.
As She returned home, 2200.
Done with the show, I went to sleep, 22:30.

34  Hr s l S
34  Hr s l O
35  Hr s l Fun (Her or me)
540 Hr UN
34  Hr s Her l DO
282 D s MY l Ci
42 D gluten free
620 Hr s Her l Date
21 D since l P or M


No comments:

Post a Comment