Sunday, September 27, 2015

9.23 Wednesday Diary

A very quiet night.... I found out earlier that Yom Kippur had started at sundown the night before....

Watched The Newsroom  1:10,  and 2:1

Merry called me, hysterical..
I thought I heard  "You need to come home now..."
I told Her I could NOT come home "now" if I wanted to keep this job...
She finally managed to tearfully explain that my beloved 14 year old chihuahua Cookie was dead...  Merry found her, floating in the swimming pool....She must have gone out the back doggy door, and ... fallen in.

In between my own tears, and trying to not think about it for now, 
watched  2:2, 2:3, 2:4.

Morning dispatch came  in, as was a driver at the window, while I was looking at a link on FB that Merry had sent me for the Rainbow Bridge.   I had tears in my eyes, enough for the driver and the dispatcher to ask me what was wrong...

Out 7:48.
Home 8:53.
Let the dogs out, fed the animals... 
Went into the back yard, to open the bag and look at Cookie one last time, and started crying.
Put her back in the bag, went into the bedroom, and cried some more, as Merry pulled me down to hold me.
Finally up again.
We knew we had to do something with ... the body...it was quite warm...so we called around for pricing...
Settled on a place in Gardena...
We got up and dressed.
I put the bag, that contained Cookie, wrapped in a towel, laying on her special bed, in the back of the car.
Merry drove, off we went.
Place had a confusing layout, but we figured it out, and we know what to do when we come back, when they call and tell us to pick up the ashes.
Home, I exchanged texts with my ex-girl friend, the one who originally brought Cookie home to us, some 13 years ago, to let her know what happened.
Then it was time to get something to eat.
And I watched  two episodes of "You're the Worst" and two episodes of "Blunt Talk".
And slept from  14:30 to 20:00.

Up  to eat dinner...

back to sleep 22:00.

153  hrs s l sex, Her or me
131   hrs s l 'fun', Her or me
78   hr Locked 
153  hrs  s H l DO
301  D s l Ci
61   D   Gluten free
12 1/2  D s H last Date
40   D   s last P or M





No comments:

Post a Comment