Tuesday, September 1, 2015

9.01 on chastity for couples

Think About the Chastity Benefits

To be of benefit you must be honest with yourself and remove fantasy from practicality, think carefully about each question and allow yourself time to fully answer each question.
1. What does chastity mean to me?
2. Why do I want to be locked in?
3. What would my maximum lock in period be?
4. Do I want to be completely dominated, subservient to my keyholder?
5. Am I by nature submissive?
6. Is my wife dominant by nature, if not does this matter anyway if she is open to the idea and is generally a little adventurous in bed?
7. Do I want to use chastity as an extension of our sexual repertoire for fun, love and fidelity? Or do I want it to become a way of life, with me being permanently in chastity.
8. How can I prevent my Chastity fantasies from taking over my life rather than being a part of it? Are my fantasies realistic?
9. Will I be imposing my Chastity desires on my wife, and in so doing controlling her, rather than my wife controlling me?
10. In what situations do I most want to be locked up? Are there occasions when I really won’t want to be locked up?
11. How do I want my keyholder to control me? (consider these words - loving, confident, playful, strict, harsh, dominate, authoritative, assertive, caring.)
12. Would we need a written chastity contract? Why?
13. What arrangements should be made so that I am able to remove the device when it’s absolutely essential for health reasons?
14. What style of chastity device would I like most and why?
15. Will this design appeal to my wife. Am I willing to take my wife’s opinion into account with respect to my choice of belt/device?

No comments:

Post a Comment