Monday, September 21, 2015

9.19 Sat Diary

01:00 awake
03:00 awake
09:30 up and around
Laundry to wash...
Cleaned out the litter box in BR1
Into living room...
Found out the OU game was an early one, started at 0900 local...
Figured out how to watch it on my table...
Ended about 13:00.   
Watched "The NewsRoom"..
Merry looked on line, saw that 'the check' that we though would clear on Monday, had been cleared, so we initiated bill pay.

Then...
 Merry had a break down of sorts that I still don't understand, and I'm not sure She does...
But we went into BR2 and just lay together, me holding Her.
I told Her to try to get some sleep, and I got up...
To take care of my laundry..
To watch more "The Newsroom"
To bring in my laundry...
To nap   4:30 to 6
And up  and getting ready  to go to work....
Showered and dressed and kissed Her good bye...
Car 18:39.
Traffic was abominable...
Arrived work  19:58....

Huge party night before the Emmys ..
   Had no time to do much of anything.... 

57  h s l S
57  h s l O
59  h s l Fun/me or Her
58  h UN 
57  h s h l DO
297 D s m l C
57 D  gluten free
202 h s H l D
36 days s P or M

No comments:

Post a Comment