Monday, September 21, 2015

9.17 Thursday Day

03:30  up...
05:30  up...
08:00  up...  
Cleaned out the kitchen trash can
Scooped the back yard...
Emptied the dishwasher...
Made coffee...
And sat down with phone...looking at email, through tv guide..
She came out of the bedroom...we talked..
And prepped for filming in BR2.
We shot two clips of "Second Wedding Anniversary" with me first FDAU, then in diaper position.
Then She allowed me to unlock, and we showered together.\
I started the download of the videos to the Dropbox, then the conversion from HD to mp4...
And we went into BR2 and  .... 
  engaged in oral, her on me,  then Female Superior sex, then oral for Her,  then missionary sex...  then She said something, don't remember now, that got stuck in my head and I lost the erection.  
We took a break. She went to sleep, but in a few minutes, my erection returned, and I woke Her up, and we resumed missionary, resulting in an O for me.
I cleaned Her up, orally...
And we got up....  
I put the clips in the basic form on our C4S site, leaving it up to Her to add descriptors.
She brought in the mail 

 and WOO HOO the check from Dad arrived.  I mentally breathed a huge sigh of relief.
More mail arrived, including a big box, which was the swamp cooler I had ordered at least 60 months prior, which brought Sunshine out, excited to see 'presents'!
And we dressed to 'run' to the bank.   
Sunshine had me take the 'long way' so she could 'check in' at some places on some game on her phone she was playing.
We went to WF inside Vons, got $200 cash and the balance of the check on a three day hold,  deposited $160 cash in another account, and returned home, to pick up Stitch...
Then went for a drive, first to get some gas in my car, then on to Golden Corral, a rare treat but a celebration, late for our anniversary, and because of the arrival of the money.
Home... overstuffed...
I sat in my chair a bit, til I could not stand it anymore, excused myself, and in bed   ... 21:30.







No comments:

Post a Comment