Sunday, September 27, 2015

9.24 thursday diary

09:30 awake.

We watched The Big Bang Theory and "Life in Pieces".

We got up, talked, and I started arranging the living room for filming, using the large coffee table as a bench.
Once set up, we shot a video, along the lines of  "I will obey the house rules".


Then .. She unlocked me, and we showered....
And in BR2,  oral for Her, then intercourse...  
Then I had a cramp down my left hip, and I had to stop...
Finished Her, orally...and we were done...
And dressed, in the living room,  16:00.
I watched The NewsRoom  2:5, 6, 7.
While She took a nap.
Then She got up, and we got dressed to go pick up #2 who was dropping a truck off, at his boss's house, very close to us, and needed a ride home...and out we went.
Returned home, had dinner,  leftover beef stew from the previous night... 
I watched TNR 2:9.
Went to BR1, about 21:30 and fell asleep.

8   Hr s l sex for both of us
177  H s MY l O
10 Hr s l fun for Her or me
93 h  locked
9   h  unlocked
8   h s H last O 
302  d s m l ci
62   d  Gluten free
13.5  d  s Her last D
41  d s l P or M
1  video produced.




No comments:

Post a Comment