Monday, September 14, 2015

9.12 Saturday diary

6:45  up, letting the dogs out, and feeding them...
Sat and watched "the Newsroom"
Talked to Merry when She got up...  did some dishes...
11:00 Sat at the table to look at bills, and finances, and figure out what we could pay.
13:00 finished, feeling a 'little bit' better by it.
Watched "The Newsroom" until
15:00 when OU vs Tennessee started. 
  At first I was watching it in BR2, then I figured out I could download ESPN onto my table, and watch it wherever I wanted,  
so I watched it in the living room...
While Merry took Stitch to go out and do some grocery shopping... about 16:30.
They returned home, 19:00  just as the game was ending, with OU winning in OT.
I called Dad, first time in ... a long time.  
Dinner was served... really tender pork, and rice.  
Merry wanted to talk, and told me about it well before hand, so after dinner,  we grabbed a couple chairs, and went out onto the front porch.

Back inside, and to bed, 2300.

155  h s l S
226  h s m l O
156  h s l fun/me
58     h s l fun/Her
158  H L UP
155 H s H l O
290 D s m l C
50 d, gluten free
34 H s H last D
29 D s l P or M






No comments:

Post a Comment