Monday, September 7, 2015

9.06 Sunday Diary

01:00 awake...
5:00 awake...
10:00 awake, laying on the bed with morning wood, as Merry walked in, noticed it...  went down on it .... then She got on the bed and straddled me...  then rolled onto Her back, and I got on top of Her...  we engaged in some in-out...but She said, She was not cummin' and neither was I, and we stopped.
A bit of a doze..
Then She pulled the church paddle out of the drawer next to Her and looked at me...
I pulled down my shorts and got OHL.... 
She applied a rapid 50 or so swats of it to my buttocks.

We watched the two episodes of "Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll" that She had not yet seen, followed by "Blunt Talk".
It came up again, so some oral for Her, more in-out.
  During which time Stitch knocked on the door... then opened the door, and quickly closed it.
She came a few times this time, but not me.
We discussed chastity, for me, as in "when are we starting again" and I said, "Today, if you want" ...and She ... wanted.
She got up, to get ready, to take Stitch and Bullfrog to BFs storage unit and tote some stuff back.   
As they left, I got up ..
Toilet, and shower, and ..
Locked it up...


Dressed...
Made coffee... wrote up some notes..  back to toilet...
In car 1425
At work  1506.
Night work...all but done.
Doing set up for the next day:  94 rides... 29 before 1300, the rest later...which sucks, a lot.  Gonna be a lot of farmin'.

11   H s l S
82   H s l O
12   H s l Fun/ Her AND me
578  H un
10    H Lock
11   H s H l O
284 D s m l Ci
44  D  Gluten Free
668  H s Her l D
23 D  s l P or M


No comments:

Post a Comment