Tuesday, September 15, 2015

9.14 Monday Diary ...on our 2nd Anniversary

Out 6:32  Home 7:23.

She was up, cleaning up some mess or other, and had fed the dogs and I fed the cats.
Then She took a shower, and was drying off, and before She dressed, I 'ordered' Her into BR2 for a bit of oral service, before allowing Her to continue.
Then She ..continued...and went on into BR1.
Meanwhile, I prepped MDM of leftover chicken and rice,  and sat at the dining room table to eat, while reading half of one Sunday paper.
I finished and went into the BR2 to lay next to Her while reading the comics.
After some discussion about ... well, spanking... and I said, I did not feel like I 'deserved' a spanking, because I felt like a failure for not being able to support the household, She whipped out a hairbrush and ordered me over Her lap, which I refused to do anyway, so She whacked my bottom over my shorts as I lay on my stomach, then after I rolled over, She gave each of my thighs one good whack also.
Not sure if I should call that 'mutual fun' or not.
 Nah. ** 
To sleep, about 8:30.

Awake 15:30  and asleep and awake and asleep as it was getting warm in BR1.
Up 17:10....
And showered and dressed...
And talking about the 'agreement' She's been hard at work, on....
To the car,  18:28
At work 19:15.

Not much to speak of for the work-night or following up on the morning....

203   h s l S
274   h s l O
204   h s l Fun/me   **
106   h s l Fuh/Her  **
202   h L UP
16     h s H l O
292   D s L CI
52     D  Gluten free
82    h s HER l D
31    D s l P or M



No comments:

Post a Comment