Friday, September 4, 2015

9.03 Thursday Diary

...and watched "The Newsroom"
She asked about giving me a spanking, I said, "seems kinda late" ... so She said, "How about spanking me?"
So, over my lap She went, and I smacked Her bare buttocks with my hand... not hard, no so light that She wouldn't feel it, but enough so that She wouldn't call quits too quickly... 
Then She did call quits...
Rolled onto Her back,  and I gave Her oral intercourse, and we had sex, and I gave Her more oral... until She passed out, was snoring.
I helped Her get Her mask on, and got Her to sleep... 0400.
I tried to sleep, nothing doing.
The plan was for Her to take Stitch to work this morning, rather than have him ride his bike...
But since She was finally asleep and I was not, I got up around 0600,  got myself ready while he was getting ready, and off we went.
And back home, 0700.  
I let Donna out, and fed the dogs.
Back to the bedroom, tried to sleep, and we talked...
And up, moved into the living room.
Around noon, we started talking about filming, and moved into BR2.
It took way too long to get the camera focused 'just' the way She wanted, and I was within seconds of standing up and saying, "Maybe another time..."
But She got the camera the way She wanted it...
and we shot about 9 minutes of video, in two clips, with a pause in between, while She put a band aid on a slightly bleeding spot on my left buttock... which I'm tentatively calling "Lesson Learned"  but still leaving the title-decision up to Her for posting on our clips4sale site.
Done with that about 13:00, and began the process of uploading from camera to dropbox, then converting from HD to mp4.
In the meantime as I sat in a living room chair, something came up, and we moved into BR1 and She did not need oral warm up: She started by getting on top of me, before then rolling on Her back, and me mounting Her, which resulted in a rare Happy ending for me.   ..... (1430)
I took my contact lenses out, as my right out was bright red.
She got Herself ready to go pick up Stitch AND meet with Bullfrog, and show Him the Household Agreement She had drawn up.
Printing it was a minor problem, but we got it done.
She left, and I was more than ready to get some sleep.
I started in my easy chair, until I was hungry enough to get a snack...
Then moved into the BR...

She returned home with Stitch AND Bullfrog.
She went out again to Walmart to get a prescription...while I slept...

She returned home ...
And announced dinner was ready...
For me,  nacho like chips, covered in beef and sauce. 
I ate, and watched more "The Newsroom" 
And went back to sleep..... 

10 H   s l Sex
10 H   s l Org
11 H   s l Fun for Me and Her
516 H   Unlocked
10 H   s Her last DO
281 D  s M L ci
41  D   gluten free
596 H  s Her last date, and I think She's avoiding him
20 D   s our l P or M 
 2       clips produced (1 long clip, cut into half)
1/2  D   Child living with us. 


 

1 comment: