Wednesday, September 16, 2015

9.15 Tuesday Diary

Out  6:36.
Still raining, traffic FUBAR,  home  08:00.

Stitch was home, a bit of a surprise.
I went into the bedroom; Merry was awake.
We talked about current negotiations...
 We engaged in some sexual play, which resulted in multiple O's for Her, and an attempted erection within my cage, for me.
..got up,  fixed MDM, read some newspaper...
Then sat down to look over the latest version of the agreement She's been working on.  
And went to bed... 10:00.

Awake, 14:00 to an empty house.
Snacked on some chocolate bar ... went back to sleep in BR2.

Up  1730 ish... took some selfies... (appearing on my chastity log entry)....
Showered...
   as Stitch and Merry arrived home...
  Dressed... and talked....

And out to my car, 18:29.
Stopped for gas...
At work  19:25.

My regular partner, KW, had taken the night off, and replaced by ... the other overnight guy, RT,  
  which meant, I had to work.   RT was not as fast on the phones as KW.  No slouch, not like a guy that used to work here, but not as fast as KW.   
 Well, I made it through the night.
UP til midnight.... 
And THEN  .... a story for later...

227   h s l S
298   h s l O
228   h s l Fun/me
130   h s l Fun/Her
226   h L-UP
16     h s H l DO
293   D s m l C
53     d  gluten free
106   h s h l D
32     D s our l P or M






No comments:

Post a Comment