Monday, September 14, 2015

9.10 Thursday Diary

Up around 8:30, dealing with animals...

Called Doctor, postpone our appointments...

watched more The Newsroom

Merry was out  from 10:30 to 12:30.
  Called me at one point, having a panic attack when a trigger set Her off.  I did not realize and She did not tell me it was a panic attack, and I was not at all helpful,  I was just acting annoyed that She called me at all, as She seems to do it every single time She leaves the house for anything at all. 
 She came home... more than a little annoyed with me, and left again on another errand.

She returned...and asked for a spanking.
We went into BR2; She dropped Her briefs, and mounted the spanking bench, and I swatted Her lovely derriere about 60 times with my hand.

We returned to whatever we were doing...
In my case, sitting still (so damn hot) in an easy chair, watching The Newsroom on my tablet.
Then, a nap from  1900 to 2300..
She called, "Dinner"  
 and I said, "No..."
 Which really pissed Her off.
A bit later, I got up to eat. 
It had already been put away, in the fridge.
I had no idea what it was, so in searching for leftovers, I wound up with Wednesday's night pork ribs, rather than Thursday night's chicken.
  Dinner, and Thursday's paper   from 2300 to 0000 
  and back to bed. 

107   h s l S
178  h s m l O
108  hr s l fun /me
10   hrs s l fun/Her
106 hr L/U
107 hr s H l O
288 D s m l Ci
48 D, gluten free
764 H s H l D
27 D  s l P or M

2 comments: