Friday, September 4, 2015

9.02 Wednesday Diary ...after work....

8:13 left work,   9:10  home
Fed all the critters and went into the bedroom.
Merry was kinda waking up, and offered to me a spanking.
I accepted,  and stripped and went OHL,  and She applied 70 swats of the church paddle.
That led to me giving Her oral service, which led to intercourse, which led to ...  stopping when I got tired.
I got up and prepped MDM...  and back in the bedroom, we watched the season finale of Rizzoli and Isles ...
It came up up, and we 'had sex' again.... no 'happy ending' oh well.
And sleep, for me ..
Til 1900 or so ...
UP and peed, and picked up the pile of DVDS that had fallen off the chest of drawers on Her side of the bed..again.... not sure if it was the cats who hang out up there, or the recent tremblor. 
And I picked up the tray table and items that were on top of it, that some other cat had knocked over.
Moved into the living room, did some reading...
Dinner was served... chicken and rice and green beans...I took it into BR1 and watched the series finale of Falling Skies,  then She came in, and we watched the penultimate episode of Zoo.
 .....    after midnight....

s l Sex                         12 H
s l O                            601 Hr
s L Fun for Her AND Me  14 H
UN                               492 H
S H l DO                      12 H
s MLCi                       280 D
Glu-Free                    40 D
S HER l date              572 H
s l P or M                   19 D
No kids?                     Yes 

No comments:

Post a Comment