Saturday, November 1, 2014

10.30 Thursday DiARY

03:30 UP p&s

11:00 UP for toast and coffee....coupons and mail...
 Screencaps off yesterdays video...
 Surfing on my laptop...
 Then She presented me with the Stinger paddle, and asked me to use it.
We went into Her bedroom...She got naked and FDAU on the bed...and I did.... and applied some with my hand to Her bottom, also..
And presented Her with a DO, also...
Then She decided to use it on me...
and I got naked and FDAU, and She applied 24 whacks of it on my bare bottom.
And I got up and dressed...and started doing chores...
I watered the front lawn...
And pooper-scooped the back yard...
And skimmed the swimming pool....
And put a large load of towels in the washing machine;
And put food and water in the garage for the cats that hang out in there;
And went to Her car, determined to find an e-cig that I lost in the back seat the previous night...which I did...
And went back in, and decided to reorganize the Scene Notebook...
Which I did, in my room, flagging scenes appropriate for camera-tripod, and those that need a camera person, and those not appropriate for our clips4sale site...
While watching  "Gotham" and "Transporter" 
Then dinner was served...
And I went back to watching  "Comic Book Men" and "Scorpion"
Then I napped for half an hour..
ANd I got up, and had Her cut the plastic lock on my device...
And went and took a shower....
Back in my room, watched "Criminal Minds"
Then Sunshine joined me, and we watched "Constantine" and "Big Bang Theory"  ...   and I went to sleep, around 0130.


HsLS  344
HsLO 413
HsLD  12
H L-up  322
H UN  2

Her DO  YES

No comments:

Post a Comment