Monday, November 3, 2014

11.02 Sunday Diary

0930, kind of awake. She was watching...something...on tv, which turned out to be 'Penny Dreadful'...

We started getting friendly...  which resulted in orgasms for Her, provided orally by me, and a bit of the ol' n'out,  until I lost it when Her phone went off, and I had an image of Her immediately picking it up .."Who was that?"
She did NOT do that, but, oh well, I was done.

We got up....had coffee....She made french toast for me, Stitch, herself...
I sat reading the paper, while She sat at Her computer, until She finally asked, "Well, what are we going to do?"
The choices were:  go to the Bizarre Bazaar at a dungeon, or stay home and do some filming.  

We each wrote down our choice on a piece of paper, and traded papers. 
We both wrote down "Stay."

She asked, "Which scene?"  
She had chosen two scenes from 'the book', the night before.
I marked one "Heads", the other "Tails" and I flipped a coin.

We began setting up...getting out the bench,  setting up the camera...  spent an inordinate amount of time getting the focus just 'so'...
And we began...
Me, on the bench....  
  35 strokes of  a thick bamboo cane
  25 strokes of  the short Delrin cane
  26 strokes of a long skinny bamboo cane
  25 strokes of the riding crop
  15 strokes of Her first..bamboo cane
   1 stroke of ..all the canes held in her fist at once.

Then ..uploaded the vid to Her computer...
and started converting it to mp4...
In the meantime..... 
video two:
  Me standing upright.
Her, fondling my...junk...
 then 9 swats on my/Her mons with a wooden spoon...
 ..the back of Her head as Her mouth took in my still-soft penis...
  then 9 swats on my/Her mons with the leather Stinger...

Then, more uploaded and converting...
While She sat in Her easy chair..and fell asleep...

I got 'em converted, and pulled some screen caps...  and got 'em uploaded to our clips4sale site..
And got myself ready for work.

I said 'Goodbye' with a few kisses  onto Her cheek and neck..
In car 1800 and at work  1845...

Into the frying pan again....  
Jeez.... will business ever slow down like it's supposed to, this time of year? 

Meanwhile,  the PitBull was having some problem and Merry called my office to speak to MT for a vet consultation...

THEN   NumberTwoSon was supposed to pick up NumberFourSon in HB and bring him to our house...but he wasn't 'reminded' and did not do it, so Merry had to go do that...
And in the meantime the LowTirePressure idiot light came on, in Her car..and She had to slow down and deal with that, and grab Tallship to go out and get air in the tires....

"Good times", he said, very sarcastically.

HsLS  13
HsLO  485
HsLD  10
Hr UN  74
# of Vids  2
Her DO  Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment