Friday, November 14, 2014

Diary Nov 12 Wednesday

Up 08:30...
Shower...packed...
Group and family pix in the living roo..
To the car..
To the local Waffle House for breakfast...
Enroute from there..11:38
Arrived MSY  1236.
Checked in curbside..
Waited briefly for wheelchair assistance...
And at the gate 90 minutes before boarding...
I wheeled her around for some shopping...
I got a "USA Today" and a Mountain Dew; she got a Subway sandwich and a Sprite....
ON board 1430, and UP  1505.

ON the ground, LA   1705...but the jetway was busted at the gate we pulled into so the plane had to back out...
so IN 1725.
Wheelchair assistant took her down to baggage while I got in a short line at Starbucks.
And already corralled our two checked bags by the time I got down there to join her.
We went out to the curb, and I called Tallship to come and get us.
He arrived, oh, ten minutes later, and we headed home,  discussing the pros and cons of the 405 vs the 105 etc...
Ultimately, I let him drive, and asked Merry to shut up the harpy talking to us from Waze.
Home.
I made our bed...unpacked...   
Changed my daily bags...
Dinner was ready, courtesy of Tallship doing the cooking, which meant, as usual, it was too fucking spicy...  
I watched the L&O SVU /  Chicago PD crossover...  
Read a few newspapers...
Merry joined me...and 
Lights out 23:30

HsLS 253
HsLO 725
HsLD 250
HUN 314
HER DO ?  No

No comments:

Post a Comment