Monday, November 17, 2014

Diary NOv 16 Sunday

Awake 0830 long enough to decide against going to service...
Awake again 10ish.... talking to Her, or rather, listening to Her talk to me...and cuddling....  which led to 
SEX!
After She had Her way with me, She jumped up (to go pee) and I got up to strip the soaked sheets and take them to the washer...and pee...   
And have some coffee and toast while reading the day's newspaper..  

And up and showered and dressed, and number two on the toilet a couple times....
Exchanged a few texts with my ex-gf, thanking her for the birthday (and Starbucks) card...
and In car 1350
At work   1445.

..Doing set up, while MT and SW were running the night's board.  Kind of paying attention to what they were doing, while doing the next day's.
  AT 1900,  had RT come in, still 'training' with me on overnight, simply to get more overall experience.   

HsLS  13
HsLO  821
HsLD 346
HUN 410

Her DO   Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment