Sunday, November 23, 2014

Diary Nov 21 Friday

UP around 0900..on the computer for a minute..
Feed the animals...  
Toilet, shower dry dress...  Laundry in wash..
Put on a CD...10:00
In car to Dentist  ...
Then to the Starbucks next door...
Then to the Chevron across the street....
Then to Home Depot...
To CVS for my prescription  (only got one,  the copay on Chantix was ... $238!)

Home about 1330.
Unloaded car... Laundry in dryer...  Stripped sheets off the bed, to get them in the wash...  
She arrived home from Her busy day...
Outside for more back surgery on me....
I took the CD off (1430) and showered with Her...
We adjourned to 'my' bedroom and ...had sex.... took a break...and had more sex....  
And got up...
I got laundry in, put it away...
Changed my bag...
Stitch came home, and Merry rushed him into the shower, while we dressed...
Once he was ready, three of us got in my car, and went to pick up Em,  then headed off to the Temple, with a stop at S&F enroute...
Arrived at 1830 or so...
Had dinner, then She and I set up the meeting room, and I disappeared for the meeting.... and took a nap on the floor.
They came out, just after nine, and dessert was served...
Then we took down the meeting room.  
And we departed.
Took Em home, and we returned home...  
And in bed, before midnight.

HsLS 8
HsLO 59
HsLD 60
Hr UN 34 
Hr L  5
HR UN 9

Her DO  Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment