Friday, November 14, 2014

Diary Thurs Nov 13

06:15  UP.
Toilet....shower, and dry and dress, and fed all the four-legged ones...
Made coffee...kissed Her, Good Bye..
Packed the car..in car 07:10
Gas stop at the Arco for under three bucks a gallon..Whoo HOO!
ANd rolling 0725 to work.
Arrived 850.

A plodding day.   Not stupid-fucking-busy...but busy enough that I had to pay attention, unlike my night shifts with plenty of time for internet surfing...

OUT 1940 and home 2027.
 Danny was staying overnight, as She was taking him in for a blood test the next day.
She said, dinner ready soon.
I said, "I'm gonna watch "The Newsroom" ".
ANd I did... three times, by the time, I went to sleep, with Her next to me, midnight.

HsLS  277
HsLO  749
HsLD 274
HR UN  338
Her DO  NO

No comments:

Post a Comment