Friday, November 7, 2014

11.05 Wed Diary

Well, the good news was...instead of a week long stay,  4thBorn had enough seizures on Tuesday, that enough date was collected, that he would be released from the hospital as soon as I came to get him (and Merry).

Out  0915...
Arrived there a bit before 10:00...

ANd...what a debacle...
Long enough there to see them serve him lunch, with my stomach growling like a tiger.  
TWO HOURS from the time the nurse said she requested it, til we got to see a) a social worker and b) get a wheel chair.

I was fuming.
I was given a ticket to get out of the parking garage at no charge...and it did not work.    Fortunately, a person at the gate arm did an override and let me out.

Finally left the *&^% hospital around 1430...and home 1530.

I put together sandwiches, and ate and read the newspaper in the bedroom.
Then went to sleep  1600 to 2030.
She woke me up for dinner... chicken, carrots and rice....
Then I went back to bed, 2100.

Hsls  85
hrlo  557
Hsld  82
hr UN  146
Her DO   NO


No comments:

Post a Comment