Sunday, November 23, 2014

Diary WED Nov 19

Out  0920, and home 1024...
In...and talking...about Tallship, even including Coco in our conversation.
We showered together and set up the living room....
And shot a video; me on the spanking bench, as She applied 30 of the zombie killer and 40 of the new tawse to my buttocks.

Then we went outside, into better light, where She performed some minor surgery to 'the bump' on my back.
Then we took another shower,  got in bed.
I started with oral, which led to intercourse, and even a big O for me!

Got up, and something to eat, and I locked myself up... and went down for a nap, 1430.

1830, up... dressed and out we went, to attend a Chastity LA class at a local dungeon.

We left there 2115, 
 and went to Norm's for dinner.
I left there with Sunshine, and we went to Walmart for some shopping, and returned home 2330.
After some minor stuff,  in bed 00:30.

HsLS  11
HsLO  11
HsLD  12
Hr UN 472
Hs L UP  10
Her DO yes

No comments:

Post a Comment